So while I was out stimulating the economy on Black Friday. My hubby went out to a couple of stores with the boys later in the morning. While in Walmart hubby got distracted by our very busy and demanding 5 year old and when he turned back to the cart he noticed the very cute hat Mr. C was wearing was no longer on his head. Since it is a HUGE favorite of mine and hubby's he looked all over only to discovered the cute hat had been lifted by a stranger...yes plucked right off the head of my little cute Mr. C! : ( I am absolutely angered by this but thankful Mr. C wasn't plucked from the cart too, he is far more valuable than a silly hat but still really bugged someone would steal a hat!
Picture of the hat Mr C. was wearing the morning of the heist!




Mr. C meeting his little friend Luke for some lunch fun!
Mr. C's Birthday Cake! Lightening McQueen! Thanks Mom and Kris!
Mr. C at Gummy and Grammy's (hubby's parents) opening his loot!
My sweet little Birthday Boy!
Mr. C's first car, Lightening McQueen!
Make a wish!
J got to open his Christmas present from hubby's parents and bros and sisters early. He didn't seem to mind it was early in the Season!
A new fan of 4-wheelers! We couldn't get him off it!
J has been back-seated by brother! He still loves to ride, even if his view wasn't the best!
J couldn't get enough of the horses. He was standing next to Chocolate Brownie, his horse, but I didn't get it in the picture!
The boys with Gramps, Mr. C was named after my grandpa!
This is not some random mistake of a photo. This is a picture or a try at a picture of the storm we were in. It was so bad we had to turn around and stop at the nearest town and stay in a hotel. I was so thankful we got to a hotel safely!








10 comments:
I can't believe someone would steal a hat right of of a baby's head! That is so crazy! Although I can't say that I am suprised it happened in Wal-mart! Your kids are SO precious. I always admire how much you cherish every moment you have with them. I hope I can be as loving a mother as you are.
I would be so mad about the hat. I think i'd be running after them.
How long was your drive??? You are brave...I'm not a travelor.
It sounds like you had a fun visit.
I cannot believe that about Carson's hat! That is why I try an avoid those crazy shoppers on Black Friday.
Hopefully you got some good deals though! I forgot how close Carson and Ava were in age. Tell him Happy Birthday!
I can't believe someone would stoop low enough to steal a hat off of a baby! How sad! Sounds like you had a fun holiday! Jackson is also a fan of Lightning Mcqueen and a couple of years ago we had a McQueen party. Don't think the cake turned out as good as that one!
So sorry about the hat incident. That is too bad people have to do that. Glad you had a good time during Thanksgiving though. What is Pam up to these days??? Glad you made it back home too. Weather can be such a pain to drive in.
I'll bet going home was just heaven for the kiddos. There's nothing better than the good old country for little ones.
I agree with the staying up late thing. Isn't it crazy how late we would stay up. I think the difference is that we could sleep in back then if we wanted to. For mommies, that's not an option so we can never make up the lost sleep!:(
What beautiful boys. You have got it all, girl! Minus your hat. Mean people DO stink. They stink. yeah. Definitely, definitely stink.
By the way, that was an AWESOME cars cake. Seriously. Did you make that?
The hat theft - totally crazy!!! Did you see someone afterwards with it or how did you figure someone took it? I can't believe the nerve - seriously.
The cake is awesome just like you said it was. I can't believe he is one already.
That SO sounds like Cleveland. Around here, I feel like I have to strap everything to my person and I never let my eyes off of my kids when we're out of the house. People are just crazy...
Glad you found my blog! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment