Get out! That was the most hysterical thing I have ever seen, it was to die for cute and funny! I love the part where the Jay elf was like shimmying (sp?) his shoulders because I know the real Jay would NEVER do that. Also the Carson elf with the crazy arm moves had me laughing. You make elves look gorgeous Holly, shakin' your thang! That was really fun! Your guys make great elves. It was just the pick me up I needed this lonely winter night while Jake is on his campout.
Welcome to the Pilgrim Village! I married my best friend in 2002 and we are the happy, yet tired, parents of two gorgeous boys. I love being a stay at home mom and Hubby's "Personal Assistant." Even though I had a blossoming career, my family is my life right now and I wouldn't have it any other way.
5 comments:
Get out! That was the most hysterical thing I have ever seen, it was to die for cute and funny! I love the part where the Jay elf was like shimmying (sp?) his shoulders because I know the real Jay would NEVER do that. Also the Carson elf with the crazy arm moves had me laughing. You make elves look gorgeous Holly, shakin' your thang! That was really fun! Your guys make great elves. It was just the pick me up I needed this lonely winter night while Jake is on his campout.
Ha ha ha ha ha! That was so fun, especially at midnight - since I CAN'T sleep at all! Hope all is well!
I LOVE these. We did the snowball fight last year. It provided many laughs for the whole family for months! :) Very cute!
You are such a crackup!!! I just think you are great!
That was hilarious, I love it!
Post a Comment