Monday, December 15, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

I am seriously so blessed! My birthday was a few days ago, thanks to all the well wishes and phone calls and e-mails! I was absolutely spoiled by my guys! Hubby and the boys whisked me away to a nearby city for some shopping with birthday money from Mom and Dad and Hubby and the boys and then off to my absolute favorite....Olive Garden for dinner! It was such a nice day, 60 degrees nice, and the outdoor shopping center had all my favorite places to shop! I took some fun pictures in the decorated splendor only to discover that I didn't have my card in the camera and so I cannot download the pictures from my camera unless I have my cords...and since I can't find the cord in the 100+ boxes that are still packed until our new house is done I can't post those fun pics! So I found pictures of some of the presents I received/purchased...


My little sis gave me some fun and very cute Rocket Dogs and a very cute Bumble watch! My sister Kris gave me a very cute sweater and jewelry, which I wore to my shopping extravaganza!



Here is a picture of the new slippers I got! Love them! Except mine are pink!

I got my sweater from J.Jill!


And this very warm, cute fur lined jacket!



Topping the shopping trip off with my favorite stuff ravioli's from Olive Garden!

Mmmmm...my birthday cake!

I also got to go through a temple session with 3 ladies in our Branch that were getting their endowment out! It was such the icing on the cake. We have all been working so hard to help our Branch to grow and it was soooo neat to be a part of such a wonderful experience in these sweet sister's lives.

Later that night after I was in bed when my sweet hubby brought me two more gifts, a basket from Bath and Body with their peppermint line for Christmas and a Yankee Candle! What sweet gifts that seriously impressed me! However, the best present ever was getting some wonderful quality time in with my hubby and boys, creating Christmas memories and enjoying one another!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Sorry I missed your birthday. I feel like I am doing pretty good if I remember my own families let alone my friends. :) Sounds like it was a fun one. Love the new jacket and the slippers. I saw those at JCP the other day and told Matt that I wanted them. However, they are just too cute, I may be tempted to wear them out for errands as well. :)