Sunday, December 21, 2008

Little Pammy is FINALLY Engaged!

Well it is finally official...after waiting and waiting...Ok the family didn't wait just poor little Pam! She kept wondering and wondering when he would pop the question....we all knew it would be just a matter of time. She is the last and final person to get married in the family, yep my parents are done. I won't share with you what my dad wanted to do when she finally got engaged but for those of you who know my dad, good ole' Lar, you can let your imagination be your guide! ; )



Here is a pic of the ring since that is all she sent...no not even a picture of her and her fiance'. It sounds like it is going to be March 13th BTW.



Congrats Pam and welcome to the family Ryan!






4 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

I guessed wrong! I was imagining a square cut, but this one is gorgeous. Look at all the frost on the bands....ooowee! Congrats Pam!

mickelsenfamily said...

WAHOOO! Congrats Pam!!! Marriage is so wonderful!!! How fun to get engagged right before Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Holl - send me your email address. Had to make my blog private due to the nosey ex-Mrs. entered your "g.com" email but I think it might be outdated. Send me an update at...thompsonjb@usa.redcross.org

Maegan said...

Yeah for Pam!! I am so ecxited for her!