Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday My Little

Well I am not going to lie, it is hard for me to see my sweet little baby, Mr. C, turn one! He has been the sweetest little guy and an added joy to our family. Time has flown and now I look back and shake my head...he is growing and I miss my "little!" It was one year ago tomorrow my OB called me at 6:00 a.m. to tell me he had to induce me that morning or he wouldn't be in town for my delivery. He had had a death in his family and he was flying out for a week or so. So within 45 minutes all had been called, bags hurriedly packed, and Jay had been called as he was on his way to his Psych class early early in the morning and made his way back from Boise to Meridian. It was cold and slick and as I spun out of our subdivision and accident after accident on the way the hospital, I kept thinking isn't there a better day! Now I look back and I feel that there was no better day, no better time, no better circumstance to welcome our sweet bundle!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of my little bug. It was such a nice time to have a baby, the Holiday Season. It was so special to bring him home to a Christmas decorated house. What a special time! Throughout this special time a song by Amy Grant always kept going over and over in my head, Breath of Heaven. Mr. C we love you and thanks for choosing us!








My baby, Mr C., is one tomorrow!



2 comments:

Brittney said...

It does go by so fast, doesn't it. I guess it's time for another one, right??? :) Just kidding! I love the pictures of him as a newborn. You forget how little they ever were.

Kim said...

Awe....he's so cute. It's so hard to see them grow but so fun too.