Our vacation was so long and we have 200+ pictures I am doing them in segments. I am editing for your behalf. Some turned out really good and some are of some fun memories for us that you all may think "What?" So I hope you enjoy.
We love Nauvoo!!! The was my second time so it was nice to know where and what to do. My family loved every inch of Nauvoo! It is such a happy memory for us. It will be fun to take the boys back when they are older and understand more. We did Nauvoo on the way to Jay's Boot Camp, so we were lucky to have Jay with us these couple of days while site seeing!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |








6 comments:
I'm jealous you got to go back there. That was one of my most favorite trips ever...It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing more about your trips. I loved the hotel room story. I should have used your line for that when we went to Utah!
Kristie
I am so glad that you were able to get on one of the wagon rides! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
That's looks so amazing! I hope that I get to go there one day. I'm looking forward to more pics:)
Fun pictures Holly! And I even saw one of you!! I would love to go there some day. Maybe that needs to be our next vacation, and come stop and see you on our way there!
We have never been but I have always wanted to go because I've heard it's such an amazing experience.
I love the picture of the boys on the temple grounds. What a beautiful background for your adorable little guys.
I love your pictures! It looks and sounds like you had so much fun. J.D. and I want to go to Nauvoo someday too...now we are even more excited to make it happen.
Post a Comment