So prior to our trip I researched and researched (all at night while the kiddies were in bed). Of fun places to visit. By Thursday we were exhausted and we still had one leg of the trip left so I knew I had to down scale it a bit and do some much needed laundry and relaxing. The boys were happy to be out of the car and run around the hotel room and later in the afternoon we headed to a place called Normal, IL. I had research kid friendly attractions around Champaign, IL where we were staying and this children's museum looked so fun. It was a random find but so what my boys needed at the time and it really was THE best children's museum we have been to. I love how nice and clean it was too.
Enjoy!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |








0 comments:
Post a Comment