I meant well but now I have lost everything! When I posted hubby's birthday wish so late I completely didn't know what I was doing and I have erased everything...including my blog list. I have some of you back on the list because you have commented. So for those of you who comment, it will be easy and fast to get you back up....others of you don't comment so I need all you who want me to continue to be involved in your blog to please comment or I can't add you back to the list I deleted during my hubby's birthday Raider Blog dedication.
Thanks for you help....I hope you all comment and if you don't don't be surprised if I don't add you to the list. I am not trying to snub anyone...if you are not on my list..you haven't ever commented or it is back too far I can't find you!
So sorry I will try to remember to not erase everything next blog change!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Stupid but well intended...
Posted by Holly at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Hey I want to be added back to your list. idfarmgirl77.blogspot.com
That same thing almost happened to me once too and if I could remember how I avoided losing everything I would share.
Oh man! That is the worst! I'm sorry! Hope you are able to get back on track with everyones blogs. Good Luck!
Ah man....that stinks. The blog is easy to manuver but sometimes it is a pain too. Good luck collecting everyones info. I'm already there so I'm not too worried:)
Oh MAN! I bet you were just SICK to have that happen! I know I would be! Although my blog could use a little face lift so maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all (for me)
Please add me too!
muranakafamily.blogspot.com
p.s. I am sooo sad you lost all your past posts! would have been so awesome to blurp it all!
You silly girl! That sounds like something I would do!
Post a Comment