Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to Back!


This is not a sick joke, it is in honor of my husband's birthday!

Happy Birthday Hubby! Yes, I am so original...you asked for it...you got it...AGAIN!

Picture from your seats!!


September 20th, 2009
Arrowhead Stadium
Section 114 Row 7!!
Back to back baby!!


Enjoy!!
We love you and you deserve this and so much more! Have fun and enjoy watching the game with the Denver Bronco's number one fan...Uncle Jake!





5 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

What a sweetie you are! Jay is going to love it! Happy Birthday Jay!

Nancy Niederer said...

hey, those are good seats! tell Jay happy birthday from all of us.

Unknown said...

Holly...you are so funny...why don't you go with him...I know Jake would be mad I said this, but you might have fun! Have your friend babysit! ha! Tell Jay Happy B-Day! Doesn't that make him a lot older than me?


Kristie

stoner said...

Happy Birthday Raja!

We hope it is the best one yet!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

You better pray that my husband doesn't see your blog.

If I have to buy back to back just to compete....you're in for it!

:)