Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Joys to my little World...

Aside from my wonderful husband and boys, who are the absolute joys to my world, I love giving. I think the "giving heart" was given to me by my parents. I love to make others happy and see the look of happiness...so it should be of no surprise my dream job would be to be a decorator for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Yes, Ty Pennington I want your job ; ) )! However since that job is filled I have found other ways to give and have fun with it... I have added a blog link on the right hand side of my blog. It is in loving memory of my Grandma Sanders, who loved nothing better to give such happiness through the art of cookie for others, that we named and dedicated the blog. We started it last year and had such a wonderful and fun Christmas Season of giving and recipes. (At least I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did).
Those who won the contest can tell you that they are easy and no strings attached AND everyone that won have gotten their fun goodies! Then we went on a big life hiatus and now we are back, ready for the fall cooking season and gearing up for a larger, fun and Crazy Christmas giving season!! I don't care who comments or looks, go ahead and stalk my recipe blog, I would love it!! Enjoy and do enter...I would love to send you something fun!

2 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

I love your new background! Looking forward to the up coming holidays (and cooler mid west weasther!)

Carrie said...

Are you sending me cookies in the mail?haha