Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quick Update...

I have been meaning to update more often with fun pictures however my little bug, Mr. C has had a mystery fever and they can't seem to pinpoint what is wrong. So lots of holding and rocking! Here is a quicky! We had hubby's parents and brother visit us here! It was so much fun to take them around to show them all the sites of our new area. Finally all the people and places we had told them about came to life for them. They even got to met the world famous Donkey named Radar. Their was so much fun but too short! We miss them!



The Gap Cowboy is doing really well in school! He has learning to read and word recognition last night for homework. Jay sat down with him and they read it through together once and then after that the Gap Cowboy read it and then read it again for me! He did an awesome job and was really excited because reading is one of the items he wanted to learn to do so bad because he loves books!
Check out the winner on our recipe blog! Watch for more contests with a Halloween theme to it!

2 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

You guys have a Wii?!! I wanna play! (or maybe its Jay's brother's.) Brock really likes Jayson's comic Tee. Woohoo! I won salsa!

G-mom said...

I love that picture of Mr. C.!! so cool that the Gap cowboy is doing so good in school it is so fun to watch our kids learn!!