Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 Times a Charm...I have been tagged...again...

A Pox on the House of Viva La Vida for the curse of the tag!

Seven Things I Can Do...
  • I can dream big (That one is for my dad).
  • I can think of every way a criminal could enter my house and still sleep at night (that one is for Bro Jake).
  • I can shop, facebook, and blog all at the same time and not get mixed up and all without accidently posting my CC# on the blog or facebook!
  • I can park our rather large Yukon on a dime, you should see me in a spud truck, I am like a pro!
  • I can take a look at a house and tell you exactly what it is missing decor wise that is.
  • I can tell you about moisture in corn, soybean, and wheat and whether Cargill will accept it...thanks hubby.
  • I can change a babies diaper in under 5 seconds before he gets the chills and hoses me down...even on the phone!

Seven Things I Cannot Do...

  • I cannot proof read, I think I get so excited about the content of my imagination and trying to get it down on paper or screen or blog I struggle because my hubby will go back a proof it for me and find errors and I sound like a nerd! So embarrassing as you may have noticed on my blog!
  • I cannot hide emotion, my hubby knows whenever something is wrong just by looking at me and I am not a good fake.
  • I cannot keep secrets, yes I absolutely love hearing them and I know that makes me sound like a busy body but I have to tell someone...which is usually hubby and he NEVER tells secrets. He would be an excellent top secret government worker not even Chinese water torture could get him to tell the secret!! So your secret is safe it us.
  • I cannot figure out new technology. Now I know how my parents feel. I just figured out my ring tones for my new cellphone the other day and I have had it 6+ months. My new camera...still don't know all the bells and whistles hubby got me on that thing! : (
  • I cannot take bad news very good, I have to find the silver lining and figure out the good about it... I feel especially worse when it is out of my control, especially anything dealing with my kids or any kids for the matter.
  • I cannot figure out how to turn of my perfectionist button
  • I cannot be rude to someone who has been rude to me super fast and IF I ever did I would guilt trip myself all night long! You know those people that have those fabulous one liners that put people back in their spot...boom you've got it...I stammer and even hubby says I sound silly and need more practice.

Seven Things that Attracted me to Hubby...

  • His dashing good looks. He is HOT! (Yes I am just that shallow)
  • His sweetness.
  • He was refreshing after so many dead-beats!
  • He was my best friend.
  • His commitment to being a good Latter-day Saint.
  • How he respected and loved his mother, I knew any man who loves and takes care of his mom is a good man to women and will do so to me.
  • His calming spirit that softly reassures my spirit and adds a stability in me that I crave.
  • He makes me laugh especially when I need a good laugh.
  • He stands by me and supports me ALWAYS!
  • He puts me first and I know even at a glance where I stand with him.
  • He treats my parents with respect.
  • When we dance or he holds me I feel a sense of peace and protection!
  • Oops that more than seven but he loves it when I get carried away!

Seven Things I Say Most Often...

  • No!
  • Oh my heck!
  • No!
  • That's Yuck! (I have to say that to Mr. C on a constant basis since his little stint in the hospital didn't teach him a thing about putting things in his mouth).
  • No you cannot buy anything!
  • Quiet voice, lets use our quiet voice!
  • No!

Seven Celebrity Admiration's...

  • This is the honest to gosh truth but I do not admire any celebrity...I pity them. Their lives are full of delusion's and they lack direction, guidance, and I think they are all an over paid soapbox for things they know nothing about with all their little charities that they can all feel so good that they support and set up so they can sleep in their 50 Mill mansions at night. I cannot think of any one that I would want to pattern my life after even an ounce...

Seven Favorite Foods

  • I love Mango Salsa from Costco!!!!
  • Grandma's and Dad's fudge Yummmmm!!!
  • Any new salad my sister Kristie has discovered through her wonderful talents!
  • Dad's dutch oven.
  • Seafood, especially on Martha's Vineyard!!! I had the best lobster there thanks to Amy!!!
  • Mr. C's baby crunchies, they are only 3 grams of fat and they taste like Cheetos!
  • PF Changs and Olive Garden any day of the week!

Seven People I Tag

  • Katie (JaLae got you and so do I so you will do it this time)!!
  • Jamie
  • Brittney
  • Kimri
  • Rebecca
  • Leanna
  • Amy

Have fun with this one!!!

5 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

I'll take the pox - I loved it!

Nancy Niederer said...

Well, I have to agree with about everyone one of your favotire foods. And I thought the part about saying "no" a lot was funny, I fell like I am constantly saying, "because I said so!" ITs easy to see we have small kids. Also, I agree with the celebrity thing. How come a lot of money and nice face makes a person someone to admire? Plus they seem to think that their fame makes them a political genius. Ick. Anyway, I like when you get tagged because I like to get to know more about you. Hope you are having a good time in Hamer. Later!

Becca's Blog said...

I love reading all that stuff about you! You are the sweetest. Fun to read and I'll have to think long and hard about what and if I should write on my tag! I'm guessing you made it HOME! I've been thinking about you and hope you had a safe trip. :) Love ya!

Brittney said...

very fun to read and learn more about you. Think of how fun this will be to read in your blog book when you are old and gray! :)

oh, and BTW...I laughed my head off about your comment with your son and the police office. You made my day! :)

mickelsenfamily said...

So fun to learn more about you. What a great post!