OK so I just loved the many cute Halloween blog backgrounds that I have found and it was so easy to settle on the one that fit my blog. (luckily I have three blogs to decorate because it was hard to decide). However I am having real issues about the backgrounds for Thanksgiving...so if I change once a day until I find the right one or if I just finally scrap it and go to Christmas just be patient. I think this would be called a "Blog Identity Crisis!" Also everywhere I go I find people have the cutest, well positioned pictures a the top of the blogs. Well I need help...for the life of me I can't figure out how to get my picture to fit the black out lines up top and some of you have the cutest background behind yours...Umm...I NEED HELP!!! So calling all computer savvy or blog savvy people I need your creative help while my blog goes through its identity crisis.
If you don't want to help via blog you can e-mail me at holly2300@yahoo.com.
Step by step instructions would be fabulous!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Blog Identity Crisis!
Posted by Holly at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
The only way that I know to change that is in Photoshop or some other photo-editing software. I go to Kim for all my questions. She seems to be the brain in the family on these kinds of things. Does she have your blog address or do you have hers? I know that you can change the color of the black border. You could try and match it to the color of your background so that it blends in.
BTW...I almost did this background two days ago. It's such a cute background. The only bad thing about CBOTB is that I have found several people with my same background. Oh well, that's what we get since we are incapable of creating one ourselves, right? :) Good Luck! I hope someone is more helpful than me!
I love this background!! It is fun changing it up. I cannot wait to find a cute Christmas one!
Britt is correct...not about the brains:) If you want to email me a picture I can get it to fit but I do need to know what format you use, minima, lefty, ect. My email is kimri@live.com if you want me to help. I can also do a collage or something fun if you want. Good Luck!!! This stuff can be really frustrating.
Ummmm....I know you weren't talking about mine because it stinks and I always think about how un-creative I am. Actually, I admire yours so keep the creative looks coming....
Post a Comment