Well Brittney recommended her sister Kimri's talent on the computer and can I just say WOW!!!
Thanks Britt and thanks Kimri! I just love my new picture....umm now is it too soon to ask for your help for Christmas?? I can't believe how fast you whipped that out too! You are amazing! Also, thanks everyone for your sweet comments and your help as well! I guess since I can't decorate this house we are living in while our house is built, I feel I can at least decorate my blog!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Thanks Kimri!
Posted by Holly at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Adorable! I need some of your new-found computer skills here! I am just learning as I pretend I know how this techno thing works.
Yeah...you got the picture to blow up big. It really adds a lot to the blog, doesn't it. Someday I am going to know as much as Kim about all this kind of stuff...someday! :)
Post a Comment