Since someone has been real good this year I thought I would give a few hints and nugges to my hubby on my Christmas wish list. After all it is my citizen duty to help stimulate the economy!
My Ugg Short Boot from Nordies!

Sweaters from J Jill (you'll have to ask for colors and styles)
RC Willey Furniture








6 comments:
What a good idea....leave a list on your blog:)
I'll have to start dropping hints too because I have some specific wants.
You have impecable taste! I LOVE Ugg Boots - they are my absolute favourites. After all, they are from Australia you know! :) I love your Xmas blog background! And the picture is adorable. You need to give me some hints on how to make more cute!!
It makes it so much easier when we just tell them what we want. Then we don't have to do all those returns after Christmas. How fun to have a beautiful new home for all that beautiful new decor. Hopefully Santa can fit all that in his sleigh. :)
I love the gold color couch. Perfect color.
Trust me....publishing your "Wish List" totally helps! While not very interesting for readers (just confirms how spoiled you are)...it totally spells out for the Mr. what you really want...because as we all know, husbands have many talents but reading our minds isn't always one of them!
Ohhh I will take one of each too!!!
Post a Comment