WIN THIS "COOKY" BOOK!!

Just in time for Christmas!!! All you have to do is comment on our new recipe blog or add yourself to the list of followers! Free! Shipped directly to your home at no additional charge!
Hello all! I want all my friends and family and any readers of this blog to know that on my family's new recipe blog I am giving a Betty Crocker "Cooky Book" away and we only have a few people that have entered.... If I get enough demand I just may give another away but I need to see the comments coming in. I know Candee has been waiting for a new post to enter and there is one so start commenting away and GOOD LUCK! I just love this book and it reminds me of my wonderful Grandma Sanders! Some of you have already commented and entered but you can continue to get more entries by commenting on new posts and by spreading the word (just have the people you bring into the blog comment with your name so they get entered and you get another entry). Like I said depending upon response I just may draw out multiple winners! View the contest explanation on the blog to understand how to get multiple entries and contest ending dates!
Check it out:
No this is not a gimic and there are no strings attached! AND I don't want anyone feeling like they would never win so they are not commenting or they don't know how to comment or they don't know us---WHO CARES JUST DO IT AND JUST MAYBE YOU WILL WIN!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment