Friday, October 31, 2008

Hap-Hap-Happy Halloweeeeeen...

We had a wonderful fun filled day and packed it all in pretty much the last 24 hours since my kids got the flu! J just loved trick or treating and ran to every house. When we got home he just collapsed on the couch and then went to bed! Worn to a frazzle!

Mr. C's pumpkin was a "Potato Head Witch." We cheated this year and didn't make him clean his goop out of his pumpkin...he enjoyed playing and chewing on all the parts to his pumpkin witch!


Yeah!!! His Pumpkin is all "carved"!
He loved it but want to steal back the parts Dad took to make his pumpkin!


He was pretty excited about his pumpkin.
He had no idea how messy it would be to get it cleaned out of all the pumpkin guts.



Mom rescued J and cleaned them out with her "scooper 2000!"



He loved his pumpkins and wanted his to come
and sleep with him...didn't happen...what a mean mom!


Hubby's work did a trick-or-treat with all the kids
and Mr. C loved his sucker even with the wrapper still on!


Jedi J and my Monkey, Mr. C! Hubby's work is in the background!

Out for some trick or treating...that is Monkey Mr. C
in hubby's arms...he is just looking down and it looks like a monkey!


Our traditional Papa Murphy's Pumpkin face pizza!
J loves this tradition more than his dad and that is hard to believe!
This year he had friends over to enjoy it!
Well all the spooks are put to bed! See ya next year little ghosts and goblins!

6 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

How funny! Great minds think alike! When I saw the monkey costume I knew it was right up Caleb's alley. Your boys are cute and I love their costumes too. I hope they had fun getting lots of Candy!

21st Century Homemaker said...

I love the Mr Potato head pumpkin....that is a good idea. Don't you love having your own little family traditions! The pizza idea is cute!

Becca's Blog said...

How cute are your pumpkins! And the vegetable ones too! I love the potato head idea too. So cool! Carson makes a very cute monkey! We missed you for Halloween....... hope to see you at Thanksgiving though! Soda Springs is on! Yippee! Talk to ya soon. :)

Brittney said...

I love the Mr. Pumpkin Head. What an great idea. We may have to try that next year as I have a couple wimps in my family when it comes to cleaning out the pumpkins.

We had homemade pizza as well but I didn't think to decorate it for Halloween as well. You are very creative!

Nancy Niederer said...

My friend had some of those potatoe head peices and I loved them, you're witch looked great. Carson looks so cute! What a great day, Jayson made quite the jedi! looks like a great day!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

You are a little Martha Stewart and I love you! You inspire me...

What do you have in store for Thanksgiving?! I can't wait!