Sometimes I over look Thanksgiving...like it is a stepping stone to the bigger or better holiday. This year however I cannot move onto Christmas postings until I list the things I am thankful this year and all year long. It just wouldn't be right because I have been given so much, I am so very thankful!
1. I am so thankful for my Savior and the church that I am a member of. The knowledge I have and know to be true.
2. I am so thankful for my sweet husband and my two gorgeous boys! Each day I thank my lucky stars for that man! It has been quite the journey but I am so glad he has been at my side.
My boys are my world next to my husband. I marvel at the individual talents and love. They are both so the same yet so different and I wouldn't change either one of them!
3.My parents, hubby's parents and our families...brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, and grandparents!
I am especially thankful for my parents. I hope when I finally "grow up" I can be just like them! ; )4. I am thankful for our fortune have the promptings and the early warning signs we received when the economy was taking a tail spin. We feel we were so watched over and guided to current home, I hope I can live up to all that he has in store for me here!
5. I am so thankful for my dear friends, many of you I have know for years and years. Some just a few but I have been so blessed to be surrounded by the best of the best. Each of you lift me up and keep my bucket filled. Thank you for your kindness, love and friendship!
6. This country we live in. May we always hold our freedom in reverence may we always realize the blood spilled for our freedom and never forget!
For these any many other things I am most thankful for!
Love to all and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Be Thankful...
Posted by Holly at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
hey! i love the new black, white, and red photos...cool idea. although I wasn't mentioned by name - I'll assume I fall in the thankful for family catagory - haha! we need to get together soon!
Wonderful post, Holly! You always speak (and write) so eloquently. Happy Holidays!
Who took your photos...I really like them...
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
I love the pics of you and the fam. Well done.
Can you take mine and then come and decorate my house? :)
Look at your adorable family picture!! You guys look great! I love it!
Post a Comment