Sunday, December 6, 2009

Home for the Holidays

Since we have moved so far from family we will home in our new home for the holidays. Back fresh from a nice little shopping trip with sisters and such I came back armed and dangerous with some fun fun stuff. (Also thanks to the fabulous Mini Bazaar)!
Here is my very much cheaper imitation wreath idea courtesy of Pottery Barn....It was so fun and easy to make.


"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care..."




This is the fireplace, ready for Santa to do his thing! I made some new additions thanks to the Mini Bazaar!
More pictures to come!! I have been having so much fun!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You always decorate your house so cute, I love them all, I wish I had your talent. I probably need to quit being such a cheapskate. lol

Nancy Niederer said...

love the wreath! I was going to post pics of my decor but Brock had a high fever yesterday, so I was kind of pacing all day. maybe soon. we got the box of crafts, thanks so much! we'll have to make some soon!

Anonymous said...

Love your house decorations! You do such a great job!

mickelsenfamily said...

Ummm ok...can you come decorate our house? I seriously need some help. The funny thing is, the Relief Society is doing a walk through in some homes to see the different decorations. They asked if they could come to my house...Seriously....I have nothing cool to show! I'm stressing! Maybe I'll go visit the Mini Bazzar. I Love your decors!

Becca's Blog said...

Love it Holly! Just love it! Beautiful!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

I'm serious - you need to come and give me craft lessons.

I want to be a domestic goddess like you.

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love it! Hopefully your little one isn't like mine & moving everything around:) Driving me crazy!