Now this is a snowman...
I almost ran off the road one day coming come from church when I saw this big guy. I wasn't expecting to ever see such a large snowman. This is just how much snow we have here! Now that is a snowman!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Frosty the Snowman!
Posted by Holly at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
WOW! Impressive!
...it's because as Americans we are getting bigger not smaller. Frosty should join us on Three Friends, One Goal! We'll shrink him.
I love that he is standing in front of a VERY yellow house. Now if that doesn't make you feel happy inside then I don't know what will.
Happy Holidays - let's get on the treadmill today!
that is awesome!! i wish I could build one like that!! hey so fun to see your posts. I am a blog slacker lately. anyway merry christmas to you!!
Post a Comment