Thursday, December 10, 2009

Home for the Holidays Part II

First thank you to all your kind and sweet comments on my other holiday house pictures. I really love to decorate and I would just love to come and help you out! How about when I strike it rich I will come and help you all, it would be such a joy! ; )
Here are more pics of the house!

















3 comments:

Amy M. said...

Holly- you need to start your own decorating business. I'll come and take the pictures and work with you to build our portfolio. Beautiful Job!! Really- you have a talent.

Chris said...

I love it! Smart place to put your villages. I finally had to put mine away because the boys used them as houses for the manager scene. My house was getting a little messy with all the rearrangment:)

Brittney said...

I love the nook that you have for the nativity. It's beautiful...and very nice to have it up high and out of little one's hands. Love all the garland as well. I am still decorating. I actually don't even know if I will finish before Christmas. :)