Saturday, December 26, 2009

All I want for Christmas is....

NO MORE STORMS!!! Yes, we were part of that Midwestern/Plains Blizzard! First we had the ice storm and I fell twice and then we had the blizzard. I don't know if it was two good size ones or one big huge one! It reminds me of the blizzard of 89' back in the Land of Milk and Honey. So crazy to be a parent and worry about the power the whole time and whether or not you will get Christmas Dinner over before it goes out. Or worry about how much toilet paper you have and milk...luckily Jay did a stock up run right before the storm!
All in all we are blessed....Our power never went out. Our Christmas was wonderful and having new toys around was a blessing because we were far from bored. My phone and satellite did not go out and the missionaries were able to make it to our house for dinner and still make it home. AND luckily we live by all the doctors in our town so we are the first to be dug out!






-






All I can say is WOW!

1 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

I was praying for this....but I think I forgot to specify Utah instead of Nebraska.

Sorry!