Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kindergarten Fun

Earlier today was a super secret surprise for the Kindergartners. Jayson and all his friends got bundled up and lined up outside and waited for the big surprise...


What was it....


A horse drawn sleigh ride! He loved it, when they saw it approach they squealed and yelled and cheered. They were all so cute!

Later that Evening....

Off to the Christmas Concert. He looked so handsome in his Christmas dress clothes. We he entered the room his teacher said "Wow, Jayson you look so handsome!" He even had a dab of his dad's cologne.

Waiting...Aren't my guys so handsome!?

Here they come! Jayson sang really good and pulled some funny faces...he even did an "air" guitar! What a funny kid!



And a song for you all!

3 comments:

Chris said...

How Cute! I can't believe I'm only a year away from Christmas Programs myself. I love his little shirt & tie. How fun to have a horse drawn carriage too!

Nancy Niederer said...

Jay looks like he wants to shoot himself! But little Jayson sure looked happy to be there, I wish Brock's class had a program! They dont seem to do much of that. I'm bummed.

Mandi said...

Weldon's school went on the same ride, what a great thing in this little community. Jayson did look very very handsome in his shirt and tie! And just let him know he needs to sing that well on Sunday in sacrament meeting!