Moving to the mid-west has presented a list of new things we have never experienced or seen. Added to the list is the infamous ice storms. You look out your window and everything "looks" beautiful and wintry frosted gorgeous...you know like those expensive flocked jobs on the Christmas trees. Well we got our flocked job for free and it looks beautiful!
However as beautiful as it is it canceled school, and Gap Cowboy's first school Christmas party was canceled....it made it so I couldn't go anywhere (not that I had anywhere to go but felt trapped) and I slipped on the deceiving driveway because it looks totally normal but is a solid sheet of ice!
Now we brace ourselves for a blizzard! Hawaii sounds better and better all the time! ; )
Enjoy the pictures!




Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Ice Storm
Posted by Holly at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I heard you all got hit hard there. The pictures are real pretty though. Have a Merry Christmas!
When I lived in Iowa (and had no where to go!) I LOVED the Ice Storms, they make everything gorgeous, but you are right, they are dangerous also!
makes it looksooopretty! i kind of like winter storms ifyournot on the road.(i hate lap tops...i dont hitthespacebar enough.ah!) miss you!
I remember us getting a crazy ice storm in Texas and even the blades of grass were individually covered in ice! Sheets of ice everywhere! Stay safe.
Post a Comment