Aah-yeah! We had almost 60 people at church today and we are just thrilled! Considering our first Sunday in this new land we only had about 20!! It is amazing to have a full room and other than where those that bless the sacrament sit there is zero available seating! I couldn't be more thrilled!
I also thought I would attache these beautiful pics, I was just playing around with my camera hubby bought me, and I have no clue what it does! I love the Midwestern sunsets....
Sunday, January 18, 2009
We are packing the "house!"
Posted by Holly at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
How aweseome you had so many people at church today!! Good things are happening in Nebraska! Gorgeous photos too! Have a great week. ;)
Way to go Sister Pilgrim...look at you bringing people back to the fold. I love it!
I checked out the salad on your food blog and it looks WONDERFUL. I shared the recipe with a couple of women I work with too.
PS Wedding plans are coming along great. I should have a final invitation proof this week sometime.
Yay! Send me one!!! Do you need my address!
Thanks for all the encouragement Rebecca and Melissa!
gorgeous pictures! Kristi's salad reminded me of a fabuous recipe i got from one of my new friends here....should i post it or is that too much salad? i could wait until summer. i took pictures of your mom making cinamon rolls, so i could post those as well. which do you think i should do first? oh, good job packin that branch building! better tell your builder when your home is done, its time to expand the church house!
Oh how I miss the sunsets out there! That is totally home to me.
I remember our branch in Coffeyville and when we had 50 people it was a RECORD day!! Our numbers were usually around 30 or so.
Yeah...the sunsets might be great....but we still miss you!
Love the pictures! My favorite part of living in Detroit were the beautiful sunsets. Those pictures reminded me of them. Hey...how do I go about being able to look at your house? Here's my email if you need it. I'd love to see how things are going on it. zweify@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!
I am soo glad you are packing and getting into your house!! But even more exciting is all the people at church. Aren't you glad you were called to be a ward missionary and be able to participate in this great work. We have all been sick, I'll call u tomorrow
Post a Comment