This is my favorite contest of all times! OK I know what you are thinking....another contest! BOOO! Well this is so much fun and it is a contest I look forward to every January 1st. Yes, I am a HGTV-aholic and I have been a faithful entering fan of the HGTV Dream home for the last 5 years. I have never won but hey, it gives me something to dream about in the boring month of January...instead of the real life realizations like...I spent way too much on Christmas, bills, January blahs and my all time favorite the January 1st diet I always put myself on because the holidays were way too good to me! So check it out and enter today...if you win per my suggestion though, I get to be the first guest in your dream home! ; )
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
ohhhhhh FUN! My hub and I also dream of being the winner someday! Or I would even take Candice for a day... that would be a dream too!
Is the home located in NE? haha
I am all with ya on the Jan. blahs! I LOVE the dream home sweepstakes! I use to do that all the time and then we turned off our cable and I kinda forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me! It is always nice to have something to dream about. You could actually win! But same goes for you, I want to be a guest in YOUR new dream home if YOU win! :) Good luck!
Actually it is Good ole' California! Just think if I win I could come and visit!!! ; )
Post a Comment