Saturday, October 4, 2008

Is it a guy thing???

What is it about men and reading on the toilet...although I have never caught my hubby doing it I caught J doing it without any example or prompting in the home. So I said to myself is it a guy thing?? Is it one of those hormone thing that I just come to expect with a house full of testosterone??? Should I take my basket of magazines and put them in the bathroom? I can guarantee that if you have ever been in a home with magazines or newspapers in the bathroom by the toilet you will not find Martha Stewart or Good Housekeeping no not even Cosmo but you will find the sports page, hunting, car and fish magazines. So it must just be a guy thing unless proven otherwise. Anyway the picture makes for a good laugh and yes blackmail when my little mister smarty pants grows up!



1 comments:

Audrey said...

LOVE! Boys are so "stinken" funny! I have a few pictures with Cole reading the Reader's Digest taking care of his business too! Since I am not much of a reader, I secretly like taking the lap top in there! hehe (shhhh) It is sick and wrong but we all do it!(or atleast that is what I tell myself to not feel so gross.