Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oops! I have been tagged...




Sorry Jamie I have tried to get this done a couple of times but time hasn't been my friend lately!

OK I am supposed to name 7 random facts about myself...

1. I love cold cereal.
2. I love fires, movies and the lights low on cold winter nights sitting right next to my husband.
3. I listen to Christmas music pretty much all year round.
4. I love reading books to my boys.
5. I love Halloween. (If you couldn't tell from my blog already).
6. I love my hubby's 80's music!
7. I just recently limited my phone time to spend more time with kids and hubby and I love it!!

Sorry to disappoint I am a boring person but like my blog profile says, I am a mother of two and Hubby's personal assistant and I wouldn't have it any other way because I love what I am doing and it makes me happy!

I now tag...hmmm....Candee...Leanna....Erin... Melissa... Rebecca... Nancy... JaLae! Have fun with it ladies! For those of you I didn't tag doesn't mean someone won't tag you very soon!

6 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Those are great! I too limited my phone time so I could play with Caleb more. I love your halloween music by the way :)

Becca's Blog said...

You beat me to make a comment! I'm a bit of a slow poke! I love your facts too, and it was so fun to read more about you. I love that you love cold cereal! I know what you mean about the crickets - in Texas they were bigger than a barn and black too and DISGUSTING! I hate 'em with a passion!

Brittney said...

Christmas music year round? I think that would make me nuts. By Dec. 26th I don't want to hear another Christmas song for another 340 days. I guess that's because they play the same 10 songs on the radio over and over...especiall Feliz navidad (sp?). It makes me nuts!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Crap! I hate this...because I'm superstitious and I feel like my house will fall down if I don't play along.

Brittney said...

I don't think that I left a comment about my new blog but I can't remember who I told and who I didn't. If I already told you, disregard this comment. :)

My xanga blog membership was up for renewal so I decided to just switch over to blogger. Here's the new adress: www.sweetcheeks676.blogspot.com

cramerfamily said...

Dear Holly,
Long time no hear from you. Brit just gave me your blog address and it was good to see your cute family. I just had a baby a few months after you did. Isn't it great having to start over again? j/k I'll send you an invitation to my blog but I think I need your email address. Ours is rrcramer@gmail.com. I'd love to hear where you guys are and more about your life.
Love Rosalyn