Here are some fabulous pictures thanks to the talents of my friend Mandy. I have officially selected the ones for the family Christmas card this year and I am sharing the rest with you. I am a proud Mom and think these two are the cutest and I do this knowing it is a very biased opinion! I just love these boys and being their mom is the best thing I have done with my hubby yet!
I just love this picture of J! Notice in the windmill...
Mr. C is such a sweet- heart!

Brothers!
I love this picture of J!

Here is one of my favorites of my baby!

My little blue eyes!
Here is a picture with that gorgeous background!
My Gap Cowboy!










8 comments:
Ok Holly, I have been trying to comment on your blog for over a week now! For some reason my computer wouldn't let me into your comment page! I am on the laptop now and I had no problems...YAY!
First off, what a scary experience with Carson!! What a brave little man and I am sooo glad it all "worked itself out"! I bet that was a STRESSFUL couple days in your life!
Your boys look ADORABLE as always in the pictures!
I peeked in on your house progress the other day and things are looking GREAT! How exciting!
Those are some great pictures of your sweet kids! I think Jayson and Carson do look alike. And Jayson looks more grown up than I remember him. They grow up fast that's for sure. Can't wait to see your Christmas card pics! Hey, by the way, where were you off to this weekend? Hope you had fun. :)
GREAT pics! I especially love the one of Jayson on the bench. You should blow that one up big and put it on your wall. Heck - I might do it for my wall...
Miss you Holl. You are a great mom...and friend.
Great pictures. Can't wait to see the "official" Christmas card pictures. I love those Christmas cards in the mailbox-hint! hint! :)
how cute are they?? I need to get our pictures done. you are so on the ball holly! Seriously... love the rustic-ness to those photos. I'm a little jealous. Of gas prices too dang!!
What hansome boys you have. Jayson looks just like his daddy! Where are the family pics?!
D'oh! Christmas cards...one more thing on my list! I am glad you are organzied so you can help give me a kick in the pants to get things going. I love the rustic windmill touch....we have those old timey windmills out here too...I refer to them as tornado guillotines. Can you imagine one of those coming at you at 100mph? ouch! Anyway, those pictures are fantastic, but a one legged blind monkey could take a cute picture of your boys, they are too cute. (Oh, I hope that comment doesn't hurt your friend Mandy's feelings, it wasn't meant to, just a colorful way of saying your boys are cute.) Anyway, I meant to tell you those wheat pull aparts look yummy, kind of a healthier version of monkey bread, aye? Sounds great! I am feeling kind of bummed we won't see you for T-giving. Be sure to keep me posted on the festivities like parade watching, turkey eating, early shopping and Pam and Ryan spying! Ok, maybe not that last one, I am just so nosey though! I miss you! I feel so guilty for not seeing you more in Nampa since it was across town, I didn't know how good I had it! Jake and Jay should start there own grain company and we can be neighbors! Wow, I need to lay off the exclamation points...I hope you don't feel like I am constantly yelling. Bye!
HA HA HA... I loved the comment by Nancy, cause I totally feel like a one legged blind monkey sometimes!! he he he...
Post a Comment