Mr. C is such a joy and we love his happy personality! To see him in such pain caused both my hubby and I such heartache and frustration but we look back and it made us stronger.
Love his happy smiling face!! He is such a fun baby!

J is such a sweet-hearted little boy. He is so loving and has been such great help with his brother. As we have all been watching out for Mr. C as he crawls around putting stuff in his mouth, J is really good to watch out for him and is a great sport to keep his door closed when Mr. C is a wake. Some days I have to remind myself he is 5 and not 10, he is very dependable and responsible and I am so thankful for his willingness to help. He also has a great love for his brother and I appreciate that as a mom!

Don't worry J is still playing the "Gap Cowboy" role! : (

Lastly I want to put in a plug for our good ole' state...while you west coasters pay over $3.00 a gallon... we are paying under $3.00. I filled up on Friday for $2.62 a gallon and this picture was taken two days before the price dropped here. If you notice in the picture the price reads $2.73 and it is now $2.60ish here!
(This bit of info is especially for hubby's cousin)!







6 comments:
I'm so glad Carson is 100% better now. That is such a relief!
Jayson is such a good little boy, only to the credit of his mother. You have worked so hard and have been so good and loving for a busy little boy. You've done a great job. I look up to you.
I wish our gas prices were a little better...
Good luck, thanks for the recipes!
Love that first picture of Carson all bundled up. Is it already that cold there. Man, I thought it was getting cold here but we are just in light jackets.
Our gas prices are on their way down now as well...HORRAY!
I'm glad Carson is doing okay! We are jealous about the gas prices...but Idaho is still better! Kristie
What I wouldn't do to fill my Expedition up for $2.69 a gallon! Hope our turn comes soon - before Thanksgiving! I remember the days when I would have a cow filling my car up for that price, but now that seems so cheap after nearly $4a gallon! I remember back in 1998/99 filling our car up for under a $1 a gallon!! I think we even got gas in Colorado one time for .78c! Those were the days!!
Hey Holly,
Is sounds like you are doing great minus your ordeal with your baby. How scary!!! Those are the kind of things that I pray I never have to go through. I'm loving your cute little baby in that adorable sweater & matching hat. I think our boys are close to the same age...Jaden is a little younger being 3 but Landon is 8 months.
And the gas prices...I'm jealous although I'm loving that ours hit 2.99 today. Yippeee!!!
Thanks for checking in!!!
Kimri
Holly---so glad your baby is better--how scary!!! Kids are so cute---enjoy every minute. Jan Williams
Post a Comment