Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Here is our first visit to a local pumpkin patch. We went last night in between priesthood session and the 2nd Saturday session. It was a fun filled family activity and I was able to get my decorative pumpkins and squash! Can't wait to decorate with them!




Here we are from pony rides to train rides to enjoying the beautiful colors of the pumpkins and October!






























4 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Your pictures are soooo cute! And Carson totally looks like he could be Brady's twin. That is so funny. I love your blog and you are so creative! Talk to ya soon!

Nancy Niederer said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the bright colors in the photos...the pumpkins look amazing! I hope the one near us is as fun. Allie got up from her nap yesterday and said, "I ready go Holly's house!" It was so cute! Yet, kinda sad. We miss you guys! They love to see your blog!

21st Century Homemaker said...

That is a great pumpkin patch. The boys looked like they were having fun. I love your blog it is so festive!

Audrey said...

Oh my gosh Holly I am DIGGEN everything about your blog right now! Love the Halloween spirit going on here! Your music, your header, and your adorable pics from the patch!
Seriously looks like the best pumpkin patch EVER! I may have to put you on my list to come visit (next Oct.) cuz ya just don't find that around these parts!
ADORABLE!