So we got away for the weekend for Stake Conference. It was so nice to have my very busy husband to myself and it was so nice to get to go to the adult meeting on Saturday evening of Stake Conference but at 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning J woke up with the flu. After a night of getting up with him every hour on the hour it was determined that we had better just head for home. So we hurried to back and by 7:45 a.m. we were ready to hit the road. Luckily we made it home in good time and he is on the mend. Here are a couple of pictures of the fun before the craziness. It was quite the adventure until the flu bug hit...maybe next time we can get in the Sunday morning meeting!
I don't know if any of you have driven through this but there is an Archway Museum over the highway. These pictures were taken at the museum. I thought it was really neat but maybe a little old for J. after you entered the museum you travelled up the escalator to a covered wagon opening and into the rest of the pioneer trails museum.
Here are the museum boys... the bearded guy's name is Curly.
J front and center and the my friend Mandy's little kids.
OK so if C could talk in the picture he would probably say: "Stop hugging me so close J!" They are still so cute!

Here is our little group! C, J, Weldon, Emma, and Hayden.







3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! It must be kinda strange to have to drive so far to a stake conf. I think it is so amazing that the church is still so dedicated and strong even in areas with not as many members. You are such an example to me. Maybe Doug can get a job there ;)
What a fun trip. I love museum stuff :) I hope your litte one is feeling better.
I am glad you tried to make it to conference, even if it is so far away. I believe you still get credit. Good luck! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment