Well today was J's first day of preschool. All the formal preschools, OK the two, are Catholic or Lutheran, and since I didn't want to mess with a religious preschool I searched all summer for a teacher for Jayson. Who knew until the first of August that I had the perfect fit in his Primary President. J just loves her and they have become fast friends. I found out she was a retired school teacher so I asked her to be his teacher. It looks as though it will be a perfect fit. J really enjoyed himself and he was thrilled when we pulled up to a home with cows and horses around! Since he is such a handful we are starting out with 1 and half first hours and then working up to more time. She is working on him focusing and right now she is observing the areas he needs to work on.
I count my blessings for this woman, I really needed someone or some sort of school for him to ready him for next year since our state does all day Kindergarten.
I wasn't sad at all when I dropped him off. Yesterday I thought I would be but as I was locked out of the house by him this morning in my pajamas, and that was only the tip of the ice burg of mischief he has been into today, I was ready for a small break from the mischief. So I guess it was good he was such a rascal this morning so I didn't cry. Plus it was really good for C and I to have some mom and baby time! I miss that time that I had with J with C and he really loved his 1 hour or so of time with mom!

This was taken after he finished and he didn't want to leave the horses so we had to wrestle him for a picture!







3 comments:
Who knew all the hidden blessing we have found here! I finally got a blog started for us... you can check it out... CALL ME SOON!
www.jeremysteelefamily.blogspot.com
They are growing fast! There are days when I wish Brock was still little and obsessed with Buzz Lightyear, but there are also days I can hardly wait until he and Allie are old enough to stop fighting over toys and who gets to sit on my lap during stories! I guess when they are teenagers I will long for the days they wanted to sit on my lap! Life is sure a fun ride, huh?
I am so glad you found a preschool teacher. It sounds like Jayson is really eager to learn, and that will help him and his teacher.
That's funny about being lock out of the house....He is into a lot of mischief. Good job at not crying! It is nice to spend the time with other kids, Hallie loves the time we have together in the morning without the competition of Eden. Good luck!
Post a Comment