Right now at this very point in their life my boys are such the little buddies. Even though there is quite the size and age difference, they still play with each other and think the world of each other. In some respects they are co-conspirators, getting into mischief is their duty! Both of them laugh and giggle at each other egging the mischief-making more and more. Even though Carsie Bug is only 9 months, he still finds mischief with brother FUN! Here are a couple pictures of my two little buddies!!

Peek-a-Boo!

Two little Rascals!

However at the end of the day two buddies...brothers!







4 comments:
What a fun place to live!! You have a point about only worrying about Jayson becoming a bull rider. I wish I had the guts you have to even think about living in such a blessed place like O'Neil!
BTW, Love the new background!
Isn't it fun to see the boys play together and laugh out loud and enjoy being siblings? We really have enjoyed Eden and Hallie playing together. Hallie has such a contagious laugh....We all end up laughing at times over nothing.
We just picked peaches at the church orchard. Now we get to can all weekend....
Miss you. Looks like you are having a great time. I'm glad Jayson is such a good bull rider!
Just wait until they are old enough to blacken each other's eyes....
Brock and Allie love to see pictures of Jayson and Carson! Keep them coming. I think our houses have the same carpet...
Post a Comment