Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My little Jedi Knights!!

Ok so during play time we were playing horses but Mr. C found J's light saber and was swinging it around like Yoda! It was hillarious! We were laughing so hard I ran and grabbed my camera so everyone can see what a hoot Mr. C is!


What a goof ball! He just loves to play and just loves to be silly!

J showing Mr. C how the Jedi's do it!

4 comments:

21st Century Homemaker said...

Hey Holly! i just found your site through Candee's blog. I miss your smiling face at church! I was sad to hear that you guys moved but it sounds like you guys are doing great. I am going to add you to my blog list so I can check up on you all and see how you are doing. The boys are adorable! Sure not the same without Jayson!

Melissa & J.D. said...

Thanks for your comment today! You just make my day. I have to admit after I read them I think to myself what on earth does this sound like to other people...I always hope it makes sense. I will fill you in on the findings in my research and any other research I stumble upon in the process.
PS Those little Jedi's of yours are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Even though he is too small to walk around with the light saber, that doesn't slow him down! Cute boys.

To Jayson from Eden: "Could you come to my house? We have a swing set to play on now? And you could go to our park, and we could play together and play princess. That's it"

Nancy Niederer said...

I wish I had "the force" sometimes...or at least the ability Marry Poppins had to clean an entire room by snapping her fingers. Carson would make a cute Luke Skywalker for Halloween.