Since our new house has been involved in some very unusual legal challenges I have been putting off packing. In my superstitious head I felt that if I packed then it would take longer to get into our house and I didn't want to jinx anything. So I haven't done too much packing and you can imagine how I am literally stuffing everything into boxes since the hearing on Tuesday and all was pronounced settled. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off due to my own silly superstitious thinking. So while I was stuffing and throwing and taping my boys were busy playing and laughing and since they were happy and breathing, it never registered in my busy head to check on them from time to time.
Is my little Mr. C a victim of circumstances or is he just as guilty as the brother that painted his face with my nail polish?!
Yep, my friends, that is nail polish on his FACE! I don't know if you can see the white on the top of his forehead but there was white streaks of polish on his face too. What can I say? What can I do but just laugh? Every time I think of the situation and them painting his face and thinking he looked "handsome" with guy make-up on, I just laugh and a good hard laugh at that.
So I learned from my little victims of circumstances, I need to slow down and breath, it has taken this long to get into our house so what is a couple more days of packing...
Stay tuned for more adventures of Mr. C and the Cowboy. I am certain this is just the tip of the iceberg in the mischief-making of these creative partners in crime!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Victim of Circumstance???
Posted by Holly at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
So Cute!!! At first I thought those were really cuts & bruises. I bet that was fun getting it off.
That's crazy about your house. I thought you had already moved in.
& Last of all...your last post was great. It's wonderful to reflect on those that we love.
Yeah! I've been sending a lot of prayers your way and am glad everything worked out this week. I still can't believe what people will do over 6 inches.....
Well, I suppose nail polish on the face is better than having his cute curls cut off. "porkchop" looks cute with or without nail polish. good luck with the move!
Ahhh...yes...we have had this happen more than once. What is crazy, is the first time, it was by big sister. Every time after that, it was my youngest doing it to herself. I don't know why it is so fun.
Mr. C looks adorable!
I remember my boys doing the same thing. Makeup is the other favorite. good luck with packing boxes and such. I would come help if i lived closer. I hate moving. but it's always fun to help someone else
Nail polish? I don't know which one is harder to take off- nail polish or permanant marker. He's a curious george and a boy at best.
As for the packing- I've been thinking the same way and prolonging the inevitable.
Post a Comment