Wow! It has been such an exhausting two weekends but a lot of fun! Here is our marathon all in pictures...
Stake Conference last weekend we stayed in a hotel on the west side of the state. This is my Gap Cowboy all dressed up in his Easter duds before the Sunday meeting. Yes, the Easter Bunny does go to hotels! ; )
My little Mr. C all dressed up and ready to break some hearts! He loves carrying around the Easter eggs the Bunny left him, he knew that each of them held chocolate.Let's just say he is a huge fan of chocolate!
The following weekend took us to a Lodge on the East side of the state.
The Gap Cowboy out on the golf course, part of the Lodge.
The boys excited to see their dad during one of his breaks. We just could not get enough of this beautiful outdoors. Two thumbs up to the weather and beautiful scenery of this part of our state.
The "Tree Farm" was a really enjoyable outing the boys and I took. It was nature trails and such beautiful landscape again. I loved walking in the peace and quiet!
My Gap Cowboy a little nervous to climb the top of the tree house but we all did it together. It doesn't show it well but when you get up there it is high!
This is the Gap Cowboy's "take the picture already" pose!
My boys, my little buddies!
This was a cute little hut on the trail that an Eagle Scout built for his Eagle project. It was such a fun idea for boys to explore.
One of the two bridges, very pretty but the lady seeing I had a stroller did not tell us the trail may be full of obstacles for a stroller....
Another group of tree house, more the Gap Cowboy's height.
This is another obstacle that the lady had forgotten to mention...since I cussed her all the way down my Gap Cowboy saw that she was told about it as soon as we got back to the Tree Farm Center...note to self do not say anything out loud that you don't want repeated at a later time in front of the Gap Cowboy!

Finally at the top we looked back at the trail we had covered and all that we had accomplished together. It was a fun trail that took teamwork to take a stroller and baby through but we did it as a team and as we looked back we all felt a sense of accomplishment together. Even the Gap Cowboy felt like he had accomplished something and that even when it looks a little hard "Pilgrims Don't Give Up!"







7 comments:
What a fun trip! The trails look like they would be fun too--extra exciting with a stroller. I will have to ask Mr. J about all the spicey new words he learned from Mommy! :D
So Fun! I love the mini-vacations!
The trails look beautiful & refreshing.
Mighty Pilgrim! What a neat place, how far was it from O'Neil, I'd like to go there sometime. I am glad you had a fun Easter away from home, the boys vests are very cute. I need to get some photos of my kids in thier Easter stuff, I wanted to take some outside, but it has been rainy for like 3 sundays in a row. Eventually I'll take some. Hopefully before they grow out of them! Have a great day!
That "walking path" a.k.a. obstacle course, looked like a lot of fun! Perfect for little boys to climb and explore!
Next time...take me!
It looks so pretty there! How fun! Your boys are so cute and I love there matching outfits for church. Definately heartbreakers!
Looks like such a fun trip! The tree houses look awesome!!! Glad you were able to get away for a bit.
Post a Comment