I was 100% behind the gun and I don't know if it is a huge sign that your kids have too much but I have been seriously searching for the toy trinkets we would use to fill the Easter Bunny's baskets for the boys. "J" was in a huge Star Wars craze and since our trip to the "Land of Milk and Honey" he has turned back to being a cowboy and is back to Gap Cowboy mode. So the search for the perfect little trinkets for his basket has taken very many different turns as well. Finally I decided upon searching out some very durable cowboys and Indians. Not the dime store cheap ones, he was lost so many of those and they are great choking hazards for little brother, but some durable larger cowboys and Indians.
My search took me to a little online store called: Happy Hen Toys, http://www.happyhentoys.com/ ! Yes this may sound like an advertisement from them, so take it for what you will but here is why they deserve a spot on my blog....
- First, I ordered last Saturday night, yes only a few days ago and I got my order via their FREE UPS shipping yesterday at 2:30 p.m.
- Second, their website is cheaper then any other website for high end toy name brands, they even beat the likes of Ebay, and you all know how I love Ebay and a FABULOUS deal! Their brands include: Thomas the Train, Schleich, and Playmobil. I have purchase so many Thomas the Train toys for higher prices than they offer on this site, if only I had known sooner.
- Third, I was provided a shipping notice and tracking information very promptly early Monday afternoon. They had shipped my package first thing in the morning.
With the economy the way it is and people trying to get their dollar to stretch as far as it can we are in need of more companies like this with excellent prompt customer service and lower prices and even fast free shipping (not the free slow boat USPS shipping). With businesses closing their doors all over the nation, I think it is little stores like this that should be patronized and kept open through these rough times.
So here is my shout out for Happy Hen Toys, thanks for saving the day for my Gap Cowboy, here in small town USA.






1 comments:
Thanks for the info.....Happy Hen Toys should give you your order for free for such a glowing report. I would copy your post and send it to them..... :D
Have a Happy Easter! We hope you get into your house next week! Tell JR thanks for the call...I am sorry I missed him!
Post a Comment