I love this! It is inspiring! This lady is awesome! Watch Simon's face...
Thursday, April 16, 2009
"Never Judge a Book By Its Cover..."
Posted by Holly at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this! It is inspiring! This lady is awesome! Watch Simon's face...
Posted by Holly at 1:23 PM
7 comments:
I have been watching this youtube for 2 days now.... she brings tears to my eyes!
I just got it from a friend today and I had no clue, I don't have time for TV stuff and it has completely blown my mind...it brings tears to my eyes too...that audience was soooo rude rolling their eyes, whistling and heckling.
i hope she wins the whole thing!
Just amazing! She has a beautiful voice! I really enjoyed watching the reaction of the judges.
how the heck did you get it to embed in your blog? You Tube has banned me so I could only post the link.
To make it even better - SHE'S SCOTTISH! We're countrymen....
This is an amazing story. So fun to watch.
I love this lady. I tear up everytime I watch it. I love the expressions on the judges' faces.
Oh yeah, you've been tagged! Check my blog :)
Post a Comment