Aunt Angie giving "J" a piece of candy on his first evening out Trick-or-Treating!
We love cooking together, he especially loves making cookies with me. Can you tell why?
You can tell he is the first child, all padded up and ready to go! I was always worried about him getting hurt!
Good ole' Lion's Easter Egg Hunt in the Land of Milk and Honey. Aunt Pam was his helper and cousin Brock his competitor! ; )
He has always enjoyed his cousin Kaysha, even though she is older than him and she now bosses him around, he still loves to play with her! He loves cold water, he is such a water boy!
Always a truck boy!
One of my all time favs of my guys! Hubby has always been the preferred playmate!
Fall photo shoot! He has only ever had Evelyn Hymas photograph him. She is fabulous with children and has always amazed me at all the wonderful pictures she has taken!
A fun tradition we started with him. Since I have a themed tree in the living room he has gotten a smaller one for his room and he gets to decorate it with fun kiddie decorations. Something we will start with Mr. C next year.
He is a John Deere guy!
My dad, my buddy! Another fun tradition, the cabin trips with my side of the family!
I loved his window seat in our old house! That was the book area, he loves books and to be read to! It will be fun to see him be able to read one day!
My little helper, always ready and willing to help me or work! I love that about him. At the time I was 8 months pregnant with Mr. C and I couldn't lift all these awkward pumpkins so he came up with the idea that he would "haul" them in his Gator.
He loves to play any sport and be active! I got him into soccer to get him some good exercise, to practice his listening skills, and to socialize. He is a lot like me and he aced the socializing part but forgot sometimes that he was in the middle of a game.
This last year he decided he wanted to be a cowboy, and then a Jedi and now back to a cowboy. I love how he plays so well and uses his wonderful imagination! He can entertain himself for hours.
A favorite tradition, the annual pumpkin patch trip to pick out our pumpkins to carve and for decor!

"J" was born to drive and since he was 6 months he was on a 4-wheeler. He has a great sense for driving one. Here he is on Pop's latest toy for the grandkids, a gas operated one.
Latest picture of him in front of our new house! Tall, skinny and soooo cute!
(Want any updates on that you will have to visit the private blog- if you can't get in then I need your e-mail)!







7 comments:
Time sure flies, I remember a lot of those old photos. I bet you'll be surprised how much you enjoy all day kindergarten, once you adjust. But, you may need to pick out a cool lunch box, i can't imagine J eating a school lunch!
So fun to see all those photos! Having your first go to kindergarten and then off to high school one day.... will make you cry! It did for me! You are perfectly normal to lament! But do enjoy the benefits of all day kindergarten. I loved it for Josh in Texas and J will get so much out of it. More than a half day I think. Plus, they come home totally exhausted!! That can be a good thing when it comes to bedtime. ;)
Oh! The day I left Eden at school was a hard day. But now I quite like the time I get to spend with Hallie and Morgan. It took a little adjustment, but we made it. I know you will too.
J looks so big! We miss you guys and love to see the pictures of the kids growing. I can't believe it!
Cute kids!
You're a great mom Holly. Have I ever told you that?!
It's true.
So Cute!!!
I can't imagine sending the first one off to kindergarten.
I loved all the pictures...so fun to look at memories!!!
It's too bad a lot of schools are switching to all day kindgeraten. For the moms alone they ought to reconsider.
Hi Holly. This Jill from HS. Saw your blog on blogfrog. Your blog is cute and your kids too. I have a 4 year old, glad he missed the deadline so I can keep him home for another year.
Mr. J is such a handsome boy! And so much fun in person--what a sense of humor!
I, too, was sad when my oldest went to school....now, I enjoy the break and I think she does too. I have more time for my youngest, and for other things too.
When she comes home, I make sure to let her know that she was missed during the day and bombard her with kisses and hugs. One day I didn't do it...and she said, "That wasn't much of a welcome." So, that made me realize that she liked being "missed" during the day and liked the crazy welcoming when she entered the house. Kids can be so much fun.
Post a Comment