
Yep folks, that horse is GREEN! Only in the Irish capitol of the Midwest would you find a green horse! So while I was out getting pampered and spoiled by my sweet hubby...he took the boys to the St. Patty's Day parade. I am totally aware that today is not St Patty's but this little town just happens to have one of the largest celebrations for St. Patricks Day I have ever seen. Yes, everyone is in green and yes there is a lot of drinking involved over the course of 3 days. We were told by people at Jay's work to not go near the main street after 8:00 p.m. over the weekend. We have been told tonight that it is like a miniature Mardi Gras, so this little Morman girl will be keeping herself in!
However "J" did have fun at the parade and when I called to see how it went his dad said he loved it especially the $5 cotton candy!

Here is the parade leprechaun, "J" didn't know what to think about him!
(you can see him in the brown sweatshirt with his head tipped).

This is one of the many old John Deere tractors from the 2 Cylinder Club.
These men rebuild these old tractors and the are quite pretty.







7 comments:
That is awesome!!! The horse reminds me of the Wizard of Oz. I'm glad they had a great time!
I want a green horse!I love parades, maybe we'll have to come up next year, looks like fun.
FUN!!!
That is so unique & your boys will definately remember it.
I LOVE the green horse! How fun!
Green horse and John Deere... what a dream come true for a little fellow!
Looks like fun and I must say that the best part of the whole day HAD to be that your hub treated you to a girl day! Ahhhhhh
loved all the wedding pics and the st. patrick's day pics. the chuch looks beautiful as well as Pam. Can't believe she is married!
How do you even begin to make a horse green? Fun but crazy!
You forgot to mention what you were doing.....where were you being pampered? That sounds like another post.... :D
If you didn't see...you have been tagged to post a pic. You go to your 6th picture folder (hopefully this isn't your secret naughty folder!) and post the 6th pic. You then pick 6 more people to do the same.....6...6...6...Have fun!
Post a Comment