Sunday, March 8, 2009

We had a blast!

We met some good ole friends from our Ward a few years back and played around at Blast Off! It was so much fun to see them and their cute kids. Although I did have my camera I didn't really take very many pictures! I think I got caught up in visiting and laughing....but enjoy the couple I did take.
Thanks Mandy and Kirsten! It was so much fun! Your kids are so cute!

Mr. C not so sure what he thinks of the ball pit.
"J" and "L" were having fun throwing balls around.


Mandy running the coarse to save her little guy!

How would it be to be young and sitting in one of those ball pits?




6 comments:

Kim said...

My kids love blastoff. Isn't it such a fun place:)

Becca's Blog said...

Holly I would have just jumped in those balls! Looks like lots of fun! Carson is so cute. I still think he looks like Brady. :) Wish we were closer to see you too.

stoner said...

Mr. C is adorable. He looks alot like his older brother in these pics.

mickelsenfamily said...

So fun! You can never go wrong with a ball pit...we actually have a small one in our home...Caleb loves it. Glad your boys had fun!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Does Mr. C have red hair? I looks a little red in that picture and I'm trying to figure out how you could get a red haired child.

Holly said...

Hehe, no Mr C is not a red head, but we have had a couple pictures show up like he is but he is a brownish blond...