So on our long roadtrip to the "Land of Milk and Honey" we saw a movie star on our route...Herbie!! K, I know you are all thinking that is not a star but hey, I am a huge fan of all the old Disney movies, including Herbie AND my hubby and Jayson are fans too. So we were just as excited as if we were seeing Brad Pitt or Julia Roberts or someone like that.


Next....
Little Pam's Bridal Shower
"Cheezzze" or a fake cheesy smile...
My sweet little niece, the little princess...
The wedding dresses, mine, my aunts and my mom's...
Yellow and Black Decor
More Black and Yellow
Pam's Pack of Teachers from her Jr High School
Pam's "Dirty" Laundry Line
My beautiful mom, Pam and her future mother-in-law and sister-in-law. 






7 comments:
Awww....I LOVE Herbie!
Thanks for sharing. Made my day.
What a fun shower! You guys had some great ideas. I love the dirty clothesline to embarrass the heck out of th ebride-to-be!
Herbie is awesome, Hol!!!!! I would have been super excited too.
Please, please call me so we can meet up if you get the chance!!
Whoever decorated for the shower sure did a great job!! (haha) Thats great you saw a Herbie car, I sure wish I had gotten a picture of the weiner mobile. I need to be more prepared with my camera. Have a good week, see ya soon.
That is too cool that you saw Herbie!
Your niece is getting so big! It seems like only yesterday she was born. It is crazy how quickly time flies.......
Wow, that makes me feel old. Pam was just a little girl when we were in college. How fun for her and for you to get to be there for her shower. My little brother is getting married in two weeks and it makes me sad to miss out on all the pre-wedding stuff. Fortunately I do get to fly home for a few days. :)
That's really funny about your blog stalker (you). Don't feel bad. I had the same thing happen to me. It would be nice if it did show up as where you are located so that you actually could figure out who was looking at your blog, huh.
I can't believe little Pam is getting married. This does not mean however that I am getting old!!
Post a Comment