"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and What will be a surprise. There's a small catch though....Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift." I got this from my sister Kristie and it's top 3 only.be quick!{p.s. email me your address if you'd be so kind.}
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I am commenting but I am afraid that I don't know how to make anything to send to people. Does it have to be homemade? Or can it just be something thoughtful? Anyway, what a cute idea. If I can send something that isn't homemade then I am totally in. I wish I had some the the amazing talents that you and other women have! You are always full of such cute ideas
I want to comment... but I don't have a blog. If this doesn't count... that's ok. I'm excited to see you guys at Pam's wedding!!!
What a fun idea! You always have fun contests and great ideas! I will post this on my blog.
This is a fun game...I realize that I am comment maker #4 and that is ok because I don't know if i'd make something and send it to three people...I'm not too crafty...anyway just had to tell you how funny I think you are about the private thing...I have scared myself too by doing that. Sometimes I show up on someones map from Virginia, or Hailey Idaho...non of which I live. Glad you found the stalker :) Of course if you ever do decide to go private...please invite me :)
Post a Comment