A picture is worth a thousand words and you can probably imagine someone had a wonderful Valentines Day when he discovered big brother's chocolate stash...happy little brother, very mad big brother...

Oops! Caught!

"Chocolate...it is soooo good Mom!"







6 comments:
Your little trouble maker reminds me of Jenna, isn't 1 a great age?! I can't wait to see you and your kids! Only 2 more weeks!
Carson is precious!! Brady enjoyed some chocolate today too! Our boys are so cute. ;)
It doesn't get any better than that! Once you get a taste of chocolate you can never turn back! :)
A kid after my own heart...I would have broken into big brothers stash too if I found it! What a cutie!
Mmmm Chocolate is so good. somehow it makes things seem a little better.
He is getting SO SO BIG! He is adorable! I LOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment