Thursday, February 5, 2009

Calling all creative juices!

Help! I need some cute, romantic, fun, fresh Valentines Ideas! I am drawing a blank this year! I would love to hear your fun ideas! I have been searching the web and so far I have found a couple ideas but still not sold on them and if I can do it without spending too much money that would be fabulous!

Here is idea #1 I found:

This is the giant personalized fortune cookie from: http://www.ladyfortunes.com/giant_fortune_cookie_s/1.htm

or

Here is another idea:


Or some Hershey's Chocolate and personalized too... http://www.hersheys.com/valentines/products/gift-giving.asp
I have already done a personalized Shutterfly book for him. I did the electronic gadgets last year...what next? I am really struggling here. I am in need of help from all my creative friends and family! Any ideas???

7 comments:

Kim said...

I totally just wrote this comment & my computer froze:)

This is a fun & creative link. You can make it romantice or funny!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=227507.0

Something I've done for a couple of years is something for the bedroom. One year I painted the bedrooms, got a new bed spread & curtains & made it a nicer place for us to be together. This year I'm doing new pillows. Chris has been complaining for months about our existing ones & I've been holding out. I'm going to wrap red bows around them. Cheesy, but simple & fun!!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Oh crap....what am I going to do? Now you got me thinking...

Teri said...

My favorite thing to do is go to Gary's work and wrap his car with a huge bow and tape hearts all over it. I just use the clear pink celephane, it usually takes the entire thing. On the back of the hearts I write little promises...like I will rub your feet...you know cheesy stuff like that.

Holly said...

Oh! I just love these ideas! I knew I had some really creative friends! You guess never cease to amaze!

Audrey said...

Make him a cd of the songs from the dating years that remind you of him and pull out an old nighty!
HAA I am mostly kidding... I suck at Vday. So I will be checking back for ideas myself!
What a sweet wife you are to go the distance! You have inspired me to do something fun for Lane this year.

Brittney said...

I don't know if you read the back pages in the Ensign this month but it talked about a man who did a gratitude journal for his spouse and he gave it to her for their anniversary or birthday or something.

I decided to do one for Matt. I scrapped it really cute and everything and I am writing an entry a day about why I am thankful for him. It has been fun to look back over our years together and all of the many things he has done for me. I think he will love it and it will set the tone for a very nice Valentine's Day!

Holly said...

I love that idea, Britt! That is so fun! How did you scrapbook it? I would love to see a pic of it!