Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Muti-tasking...

This picture of "J" makes me laugh every time I look at it. We had to run to a near by city the other night to grab supplies for the final touches on the house and "J" had been wanting to talk to his friend all day. His friend finally called him back while we were on the road and since he was already into his movie he just put the phone under the headphones and watched his movie and talked to his friend....I am so proud, he learned the art of multi-tasking!


Sorry I think I got my finger on the edge of it!

Also don't forget to see the latest updates on the house and make sure you check out the recipe blog for another yummy salad from my sister-in-law Nancy! Mm...Mmmm...Mmmm...

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love it...that's so cute!!!

I bet you are getting excited to get settled. The transition feeling is not a fun one!

mickelsenfamily said...

Ha! That is too funny. He does better at Multi-tasking than I do. Way to get him trained while he's young :)

stoner said...

He has learned from the master! You shouldn't expect any less! :D

We have been eagerly awaiting your newest post. We love seeing new pics of your little men.....and your big man too....I guess! :D

Carrie said...

thought I'd check your blog as if I don't get enough of you! Anyway if you are checking this on saturday...take a minute to relax (a break from packing and kids) and read a book, walk around by yourself, get a pedicure, or whatever! You have been working hard and you deserve a little break!!