Friday, February 6, 2009

The best 4 minutes I spent online today...

I just watched this on my friend Rosie's blog. Thanks for that post Rosie, it was seriously the best 4 minutes I spent online today... I think we all need to listen to this and may I say these men are TRUE apostles and prophets of God. They give hope and peace and even warning. What they say, I say to you, is true!


3 comments:

Shannon and Doug said...

Wow Holly! Thank you for sharing that. It is amazing what comfort the words of our prophets can give. Even when they are words of warning. Thanks for posting that. It was the best four min I will spend online today too!

G-mom said...

holly.. sorry I haven't gotten back with you sooner...Looks like you got it figured out!! Anyway thanks for yousupport and kind words you send me. I am not so good at that. , anyway hope you're having a good day!!

Nancy Niederer said...

oooo, good video clip! I liked that a lot... thanks for posting it!