Over the course of summer I have been feeling the need for another kiddo. Easily said, right? But for me not so easily done. Although I have been blessed with two beautiful biological children it has been difficult to 1. get them here safely to earth and 2. to conceive.
There is a 4 year gap between the Gap Cowboy and Mr. C. and that is not just because I needed a break or I just intended to have only 2 kids. I actually had visions and dreams of the pitter-patter of many little feet running throughout my house. I LOVE LOVE LOVE BABIES! I love everything about them, their smell, their smallness, their cry (Yes, their little sweet wa-wa), their soft little skin, EVERYTHING! My husband is the best dad in the world and loves it all too. He is so sweet with our little ones, it makes me fall in love all over again with him when I watch him being such a wonderful dad.
The last couple of months I started chattering on facebook with my dear friend, JaLae. She is one of my good ole' Red Cross chica's! She is a very amazing person and is tough tough as nails. She has served many people in need through 911 (she was at Ground Zero) and Katrine (she actually slept in a jail cell to be safe while she served in New Orleans those first few weeks after the disaster). I look up to her for her strength. While on facebook we both started sharing our frustrations with infertility. Both of us have conditions that make it hard to impossible to conceive on our own. So we have sworn to do this together because support is key in this journey and JaLae has created a blog for us to journal, mostly for us to look back and see our progress, pitfalls and successes. It is our hope that journaling this will also help and encourage others. We know we are not alone in this journey. So if you want to be a part of our very personal journey e-mail me and we will get you an invite.
Why share the most intimate and tender part of your life? 1. We both feel that support is key. Part of our journey is getting healthy...dieting and exercise have been recommendations from both our different doctors. 2. We felt if we had to be held accountable we would then be more motivated! 3. We know we have dear friends or family that may be going through the same journey or have gone through the same journey and we want you to know you are not alone! Come laugh, cry, support, cheer on, our very secret life!
http://2friendz1goal.blogspot.com/2009/09/first-comes-love-then-comes.html#comments
Friday, September 4, 2009
The Secret Life of ME....
Posted by Holly at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
we are SO going to do this!
Would love to share in your blog and give you all the encouragement you need! :)
Holly, I would love to read the blog. I didn't know that you have gone through all of this. We have gone through the same thing, more procedures, heartache and joy then seems possible. Our children are "snowflake" babies. Let me know how to be involved (view)!
Holly.... that is so awesome! I think the world of you guys for doing this!!
Post a Comment