So here is to another year that has flown by, but so much happiness has come to be by marrying the wonderful man I married. Small decisions that lead me to big decisions that led me to big happiness. Even after time has flown so fast, I am still enjoying the journey with this amazing man at my side.

These are not my anniversary flowers (since it hasn't happened yet) but flowers he just sends me off and on. I love the fall colors and I love that he still sends me flowers and thinks of me even when he is crazy busy!







7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys are so happy & have a wonderful marriage.
Kimri
I am always amazed that such wonderful men like your hubby and mine are here and amazed that they chose us! Congrats a little early!
bom-chick-a-bom-bom!
You can't half tell how much you love Jay! He is a lucky guy to have such a wonderful person like you as his wife! Have a wonderful day on Monday! I'll be thinking of you!
What a sweet post!! Happy Anniversary coming up!! Which Temple were you guys married in, and wow, a Hawaiian honeymoon...awesome!!!:-) Have a great Monday!
Congrats on another year. How many does that make?
Congrats on number 7! I love how much you love your husband! It is so sweet!
Post a Comment